Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4804) ai_data_turn_init

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4804) ai_data_turn_init
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:54:01 -0700

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 12:17:00PM -0700, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Christian Knoke wrote:
> > CVS 01 AUG 2003 GTK 1
> >
> > civserver crashed at turn done, *before* the game wass saved.
>
> Cannot reproduce.

I can reproduce it with plain CVS, still. I tried both, compilation with

# autogen.sh && make

and

# autogen.sh --enable-debug && make

In the client, I get these messages:

Game: Player 'Henry McLeish' now has AI skill level 'normal'.
Game: Player 'Attila' now has AI skill level 'normal'.
Game: New York may soon grow to size 5.
Game started.
Lost connection to server!

The latest debug level 4 messages of the server are:

4: In Berlin, building Alpine Troops.  Beg of Turn shields = 18
4: beginning player turn for #1 (Urho Kekkonen)
4: beginning player turn for #2 (Tancredo Neves)
4: In Belém, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 5
4: In Campinas, building Galleon.  Beg of Turn shields = 14
4: In Curitiba, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 35
4: In Porto Alegre, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 6
4: In Fortaleza, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 37
4: In Salvador, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 112
4: In Recife, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 18
4: In Belo Horizonte, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 7
4: In Rio de Janeiro, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 21
4: In São Paulo, building Cannon.  Beg of Turn shields = 8
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Reduced love for Friedrich I. Barbarossa (now
-3)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Increased love for Manuel Montt (now 5)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Reduced love for Beatrix (now -3)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Reduced love for David (now -3)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Reduced love for Andrew Jackson (now -3)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Reduced love for Henry McLeish (now -3)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Reduced love for Attila (now -4)
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Against Friedrich I. Barbarossa we have war
desire 26
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Against Beatrix we have war desire 6
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Against David we have war desire 1
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Against Andrew Jackson we have war desire 2
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Against Henry McLeish we have war desire 2
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Against Attila we have war desire 0
4: (Tancredo Neves ai diplo) Setting target to Friedrich I. Barbarossa
Speicherzugriffsfehler (core dumped)

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de
* Please note new mail address - Neue Mailadresse beachten *