Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4804) ai_data_turn_init

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv AI <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4804) ai_data_turn_init
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:10:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Christian Knoke wrote:
> > Cannot reproduce.
>
> Well there are several bugs now, that I can reproduce and you don't. I will
> look into them into detail, but:
>
> what might be the reason for this? Is it GTK version, some compile options
> or whatever. Something wrong with my machine? Makes things a bit harder.

I don't know. I always run with gtk2 client and everything compiled with
--enable-debug=yes. The intl bug I tried in gtk1 client too, without
success, err, I mean failure...

  - Per

"The truth is there is an ideological struggle between those who believe
that the best way to grow the economy is to give more money to the
wealthy, and the Democrats who believe that the wealthy will make more
money if average people do better." -- Bill Clinton, November 2000