Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: July 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Freeciv AI meeting

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Freeciv AI meeting
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:16:51 +0000 (GMT)

I've rescheduled the Freeciv AI meeting to take place the coming Wednesday
the 30th at 2000 UTC. Greg, does this fit into your schedule?

To discuss: The AI turn sequence, an updated AI roadmap, and more.

  - Per

"This is the future for the world we're in at the moment,"
promised Lawrence Di Rita, special assistant to Rumsfeld.
"We'll get better as we do it more often."