Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: December 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: hp recovery patch

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: hp recovery patch
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:32:28 +0000 (GMT)

The patch is generally quitr good although I haven't tested it yet: still
checking out my first version of civ via cvs.  Comments:

1. The factor of 0.5 for the ill/healthy unit checkup deserves a define.
2. Usage of ai_rampage with these constants is outrageous.
3. Please use HPRECOVERY_LOGLEVEL (orwhatever it is called) for all
freelogs related to HP recovery.

Still checking out these huge .po files that I will never ever use
:(((.....

G.