Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: December 2002:
[freeciv-ai] misc minor cleanups from massiveai patch

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] misc minor cleanups from massiveai patch
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:06:43 +0000 (GMT)

This is a number of minor cleanups from massiveai patch, mostly style
fixes, but also two changes that may affect gameplay: adding an assert and
removing a stupid ai_fuzzy().

In any case, this patch is very minor but affects massiveai in a big way
by reducing diff size so I intend to commit it really soon.

Then I plan on ripping out the hp recovery part and post it a separate
patch, and the same for activity handling (should fix fortifying bug once
and for all).

What remains then is the final bodyguarding cleanup and illegal goto
handling, the latter being the really tough nut to crack.