Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2002:
[freeciv-ai] coreai: ai_eval_buildings()

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] coreai: ai_eval_buildings()
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:58:06 +0000 (GMT)

This is all Ross' code. It all looks good to me, and I didn't want to
fiddle around too much with it, since I want to replace it later on with
code that can handle generalised improvements.

In the meantime, we should add code that amortizes the want, since it
makes too many buildings compared to how good (not very) they are. We
should also significantly reduce the want for city walls, which isn't
really very helpful. Harbours also have too much want. (It should be
building attackers, damnit!) But this can be fixed later. Ross' code is
much cleaner than the current and better to work on.

Please take good look at this.

Yours
Per