Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2002:
[freeciv-ai] ai_military_attack cleanup

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] ai_military_attack cleanup
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:51:43 +0000 (GMT)

In preparation for the hp recovery patch, I have cleaned up
ai_military_attack() and added a function ai_military_rampage() which
wraps ai_military_findvictim. Now, no function should call the latter
directly. rampage is usually better than most calls to findvictim, since
it continues attacking until we run out of targets (or movement).

Autogames are totally different. There are likely to be bugs, either
created or triggered.

Yours
Per