Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: A better AI Eval buildings

To: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: A better AI Eval buildings
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 20:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

This is code ripped out from Ross's corecleanups 13. I've split into smaller
and smaller sections in the hope that someone will actually take an interest.
This  is pure cleanup.

There was no testing, even just a compile test, because my CVS version does
not currently compile. Not due to this patch, it's an autoconf 2.52 issue.

Ross: Can you run savegames with this patch, and test to see there are in
fact no behaviour changes. I'm 99.5% sure that is the case, but it's nice to
have savegames in hand.

This patch applies cleanly to CVS Mar 5.

Aloha,
RK.

Experience! That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God, do you
learn.
-C. S. Lewis