Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: Review of Active Diplomats patch.

To: <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: Review of Active Diplomats patch.
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:23:24 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> As promised, here is my damining review ;)

And here is my new patch.

These things were intentionally _not_ fixed:
[GB] Can use is_tiles_adjacent.  Exactly the same thing but a better name.
[GB] ifdef?? why??

I don't think the misspelled function above gives more clarity to the
code. And that single freelog #ifdef'ed to DEBUG contains lots of
computations, which I'd rather not that non-debug code should do.

I've watched a few diplo games and I don't think the AI exhibits any more
pathological errors. Sometimes it is just stupid, but that is to be
expected.

So I think it is ready to go in.

Yours,
Per