Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2009:
[aclug-L] Linux Journal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Linux Journal
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:16:48 -0500

I have been a subscriber of the Linux Journal magazine since November of 1997.
have, and continue to, enjoy the magazine. Almost every issue has at least one
article that interests me and sometimes several. In general I am not a
collector
of things for the sake of collecting. I save things because I don't want to
loose the information. I have saved every issue of the magazine and from time
time I have gone back to find an article that I remember reading.

Recently the magazine offered a CD that contains a digital version of every
issue from the beginning (1994) through 2008 (It is still available if you are
interested). They did a similar thing a year or two ago as well. I bought the
CD
and have found that it serves my needs for access to the information.

I still have, however, every single issue since November 1997. I just checked
and they are all there. They are taking up space that I could better use for
other things. But I kind of hate to just throw them away too.

So, if someone would like to have the issues from November 1997 through 2008
and
is willing to pick them up, either from where I live (rural Andover) or where I
work (downtown Wichita), then they are yours.

First come, first served. I might be willing to give away individual issues or
particular years, but I would want to give people a chance at the whole mess
first.

Feel free to reply off list if you are interested.

Steve