Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2009:
[aclug-L] Please check your parts/junk box I am seeking "FERRITE SNAP-ON

To: Air Capital Linux <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Please check your parts/junk box I am seeking "FERRITE SNAP-ON CORE"(s)
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 04:32:04 -0500

Please check your parts/junk box I am seeking "FERRITE SNAP-ON CORE" that
will fit:
(A)  RG-6QS <TV Antenna> cable(s)
     Would like to find about 8 to 16
(B)  CAT-5e/6 cables
     Would like to find about 4 to 16
I have many "Home" TV/Antenna and Network cables that run next to each other
and since I have changed my home video distrubution system to A/V cables I
am getting ghosting on the none digital TV stations and it has been
suggested that I gets some "FERRITE CHOKES".

--David

--
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional...