Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2007:
[aclug-L] December Aclug Meeting: Regular or Pizza Social?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] December Aclug Meeting: Regular or Pizza Social?
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:02:13 -0600

Next Monday will be our next Aclug meeting, so the question is whether
to have a regular meeting at WSU or to have a pizza social at Torrie's
Pizzeria.  Traditionally we've done a pizza social for the December
meeting, but what we do this year depends on what everyone is interested
in. I'm assuming Torrie's is still available for our use.

Which would be your choice? I'd like to make a proper announcement by
Saturday.

--Dale