Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2007:
[aclug-L] November Aclug Meeting: Monday November 12th @ 7:30 pm

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx, discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] November Aclug Meeting: Monday November 12th @ 7:30 pm
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:09:03 -0600

Our next Aclug meeting will be held on Monday November 12th at 7:30pm
in Jabara Hall on the WSU Campus, Second Floor Conference Room. Once
again we'll be having an open discussion about Linux and computer
technologies.

If anyone has topic suggestions for this or future meetings, please feel
free to bring it up on the discussion list.

Meeting Details:

Monday November 12th
7:30pm ~ 9:00pm+
Jabara Hall on the WSU Campus,
2nd Floor Conference Room

Directions to room will be posted near 2nd Floor Elevator.