Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2007:
[aclug-L] 2Wire DSL Modem/Router?

To: "Air Capital Linux" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] 2Wire DSL Modem/Router?
From: "David Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:54:51 -0500

If you are using AT&T DSL and do not have and would like to have a 2WIRE DSL
Modem/Router/802.11 wireless 'BOX' please email me.
It is my understanding that this box will only work with AT&T DSL service?

It might work with others?

I also have two other DSL modems one never installed... one that worked like
a champ for close to 7years.

--David

--
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional...