Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2007:
[aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: aclug.org ready for renweal
From: "Michael Holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:49:21 -0600

I would hate to see the aclug site gone.  I do agree that it has been =
very
dead this year.  There have been several times I've posted questions =
only to
never get an answer.  I've been infected with linux ever since the =
install
day.  We put it on my 486-25 laptop, actually that laptop still sits in =
my
closet! Dual boots with w-95.  I would like to see more activity on the
site.  I went from robotic engineer to cement truck driver after an
unexpected job ending, so I have been pre-occupied with job hunting, but =
as
soon as my life is stable, I plan on going back to the meetings.

Michael Holmes

708 West 46th St. South

Wichita, KS 67217

(316)522-3637(h)