Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2006:
[aclug-L] Fwd: new open source magazine

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Fwd: new open source magazine
From: Clint A Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:52:27 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Hollingshead <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 30, 2005 3:26 PM
Subject: new open source magazine
To: aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm sending you this email because you are listed as the contact for
your linux users group.

I would like to tell you about a new Open Source magazine.  O3 Magazine
(www.o3magazine.com) is a free monthly publication distributed in pdf
format which covers various topics each issue including security, web
technology, networking, and several others.

We help fill a gap that has existed for quite some time in the Open
Source world by providing information on enterprise grade solutions
which can be used by both large and small businesses alike.  We also
post listings for Open Source events and recent software releases.

This month's issue focuses on rapid web development and Ruby on Rails.
I would like to invite you to take a look at our magazine and ask that
you pass on news of our publication to the members of your users group.

We also offer an RSS feed and mailing list for updates, so please feel
free to subscribe to either if you like the magazine.

We always welcome constructive feedback, so I look forward to hearing
from you and the members of your group.

Regards,

James Hollingshead

--

James Hollingshead
Executive Editor

"I'm tired of elephants and clowns; I want to run away and join the Office"