Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Anyone want to help someone with a server?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Anyone want to help someone with a server?
From: Ryan <dreadlocks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:29:41 -0600

She proably owns an accounting firm and is an accountant.

Annie, Do you know what accounting software she is using? I work for
CCH and know specificaly how to install ProsystemFX Tax to run off a
Linux Server, if that is the software she uses I would be happy to set
it all up for her as I know the suite very well.. but it wont be
cheap.