Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Anyone want to help someone with a server?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Anyone want to help someone with a server?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:47:35 -0600

She has a business where she and her staff do taxes for customers.  I
have talked to her about using linux and she wants a linux server
instead of a windoze server.  She has several years of tax files and the
last time I was helping her, her staff was doing a lot of 'sneaker
net.'  She can be hard to get in touch with sometimes.  I want to learn
more about securing servers before I setup a file & samba server for
someone with a business.  ~Anne