Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2004:
[aclug-L] Linux on Gamecube.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Linux on Gamecube.
From: Tony Bogardus <abogardus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:48:37 -0600

Hi ACLUG,
                      My name is Tony Bogardus. I've been to one or two
ACLUG meetings. I haven't been to any in a while and I use to be on one
or two mailing lists but I changed ISPs and I use a Mac now with Jaguar
on it. Well I'l get to the point. Has anybody heard about Linux for the
Gamecube? There isn't much you can do with it on the Gamecube yet but
run it as a server and a few other things. I found a few web sites on
it. One is gc-linux.org and the other is gcdev.com. I need to read some
more on it. I just found info on it today and I thought I'd give you
all the heads up on it.

                                                           Thanks,

  Tony Bogardus