Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2004:
[aclug-L] Home Linux distro

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Home Linux distro
From: Olwë Melwasúl <olwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:44:23 -0600

Hello,

I'm up in Minnesota, but I used to be down in Kansas. Our family
computer came with XP on it. Then I got a spyware sniffer and freaked at
what it found. Goodbye XP! Do you people still burn distros for the
public? I'd like Suse 9 or Mandrake 10, or something "family" (kids,
wife)-friendly for a home box that was showing DVDs and handling digital
camera (PowerShot S230 Canon). If DVD are still a no-no, that's cool,
Hollywood must die. I'd do it myself, but my connection is 26k or less.
Name your price!

Olwe