Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2004:
[aclug-L] DVD+R

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] DVD+R
From: "David Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:15:48 -0600

Anybody here old enough to remember the late 60's TV show
The Green Hornet {Bruce Lee}

The show was on ABC at the same time as 'Batman' and there are even four
cross-over episodes where the 'Green Hornet' was on Batman...

Well the "STARS ACTION" channel is showing the 30min shows again...

Well I burned four of the episodes to DVD+R

While the program plays back just fine... I goofed up on the menus... chose
the wrong menu file when burning..

So before I toss this disc would anybody here want it??

Like I said the four episodes play back just fine... just the menus are not
as clean as I would of liked and do not arrow around the screen in the
correct order...

Side note: It is really strange to watch TV shows from before "Desk Top
Computers" and "Touch Tone Phones"....

--David