Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2004:
[aclug-L] Open House to introduce the Red Hat Academy program to the Wic

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Open House to introduce the Red Hat Academy program to the Wichita Area
From: Clint A Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:39:41 -0600

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: John Livengood <jlivengood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx, kulua@xxxxxxxxx, jenns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Introduction
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:14:01 -0600

Hello,

We will be having an Open House to introduce the Red Hat Academy program
to the Wichita Area.

As Coordinator and Instructor, I would like to extend an invitation to
your organizations.

March 2, 4-5:30 pm and March 9, 7-8:30 pm at the Central Campus of WATC,
324 N Emporia, Wichita.

WATC will become an Academy testing center for RHCT and RHCE.

Thanks,

John Livengood

Red Hat Academy Coordination

Wichita Area Technology College