Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2004:
[aclug-L] need memory stick for laptop

To: "Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] need memory stick for laptop
From: "Michael Holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:19:34 -0600

I have a Toshiba tecra 510.  (my linux programming laptop)  I am down to the
standard 16 meg, my 256 meg stick fried.   Does anybody have a stick of
memory to fit this?  It is unusual in size.  (about 4 inches by three
inches.)

I have never got around to curing the problem with my Wine program on my HP
laptop.  I have been unable to run the linux on the HP due to the wine
program destroying the system files on the windoz side.  I do not know how
to cure the wine from overwriting the windoz side.  I have installed star
office, and I am not sure where all the settings for wine are at, as it was
installed by itself, when I installed star office.

Mike