Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: JUST THOUGHT YOU COULD USE SOME GOOD LUCK!

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: JUST THOUGHT YOU COULD USE SOME GOOD LUCK!
From: "David Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:49:27 -0600

Subject: I want this back. It does work!!!!!!!!!
AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH

To all of you that listed my email as 'SPAM'

Enough of you must of wished some good luck on each other!

While I have not gotten what I was wishing for yet...

I did get some good news with in 24 hours of sending out the email!!
[After almost 30 days of bad and/or no luck and/or good news!]

Again I want to say thanks to everybody that did their part!

--David