Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] December Aclug Meeting: Social at Torre's Pizze

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] December Aclug Meeting: Social at Torre's Pizzeria
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:17:20 -0600

This one is the same as the other I commented on.  It appears this was
sent to the announce list and possible forwarded to the discussion list????

In any case, the one to the discussion list has the "=20" characters and
the one on the announce list does not.

I hope this helps in identifying the cause and getting this annoying
behavior fixed.