Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] Aclug Website Update

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] Aclug Website Update
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:00:38 -0600

Dale,
You sent this twice,  once to the announce list and once to the
discusision list.

The headers show, this one went thru announce-bounce and it has the
funny "=" at the end of every line.
The other went thru discussion-bounce and does not have the funny "=" in it.

The problem people have been intermittently having with these characters
may be related to some different settings on the listserver for the
different groups.  Just a thought, since in this case the mail came from
the same client, was an identical message, and yet is seen differently
on 2 different lists.