Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Website problem

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Website problem
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:28:36 -0500

It should have mailed you a temporary password that you will have to use to log
in the first time. After that, you can change it to anything you want.  If you
still have problems, email me privately and I can manually change the password.

--Dale
---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director - info@xxxxxxxxx