Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: OT: DVD's For sale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: OT: DVD's For sale
From: "David E Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:01:09 -0500

My wife has changed her mind about selling the DVD's at this
time...

SORRY!!

We will just have to try to come up with the funds we need other
wise..

Thanks for your time and understanding....

As with many in Wichita I have been unemployed most of the time
since 04/2002... I had been working/training 30 hours a week for
a company for a while with the promised of higher pay and more
hours.. then they cut me to 20 hours and when the contract that
they had been bidding on fell through they let me go... and I am
now only getting $50.00 a week from unemployment when 18 months
ago I was making $500.00+ a week.....

Again sorry for getting your hopes up on adding DVD's to your
personal collection.

--David