Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2003:
[aclug-L] off topic: israel/palestine videotape showing event

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] off topic: israel/palestine videotape showing event
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:31:21 -0500

This is way off-topic, but in case anyone is interested I thought I'd
pass this along, from the Kansas Peace & Justice mailing list:

   HOW DID WE GET HERE?

   This Thursday we will be showing the 7th videotaped lecture from the
   Middle East history series we have been showing.  This one is called
   "From Oslo to the Second Intifada" and is obviously very relevant to
   all current discussions.  Don't be caught talking about this issue
   without being informed - come see this lecture.  This will be 7:30
   at 829 N. Market.  The following Thursday, October 9, we will show
   the last one, called US Policy on Israel and Palestine.

The original URL for info on this videotape series is:

   http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/other/lectures.htm

A preliminary version of the lecture notes that I've been preparing
for this lecture (and the whole series) is at:

   http://www.tomhull.com/ocston/projects/ajvp/wp7.php

I've seen this tape several times, and must say that I think it's
very informative and interesting. Discussion afterwards.

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2(cox.net) * http://www.tomhull.com/