Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Will not sell Re: OT: DVD's For sale

To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@complete.org>
Subject: [aclug-L] Will not sell Re: OT: DVD's For sale
From: "David E Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 06:49:02 -0500

I am sending this to the group due to the number of emails that I
have received.

Sorry but the B-5 DVD's were gifts from my wife for
Christmas/Birthday/Wedding Anniversary gifts..

$5.00 per disc.. so if the title has more than one disc it would
be $5+$5...
"Total Movie & Entertainment Double Double Feature Pack"
This limited edition 40 movies on 20 DVD's set would be $100.00
>While this set might of been a promotional disc set! I have seen
it go for $600 on eBay<

A short list of _NOT_ for sale:
    {There may be others that the wife will remind me about
later]
The below list totals less than 1/5th of my total collection.
{Many titles/actors over lap}.
Sorry if any of the ones you were wanting are on the listing
    {Not in any order}

MGM Studio Release [55]
Die Hard Trilogy [1]
12 Monkeys [1]
Apollo 13 [1]
Babylon 5 [3]
The Attic [1 - Which was shot in Wichita]
Austin Powers Movies [3]
The Prisoner [10 paid way too much to sell]
Secret Agent aka Danger Man: Sets [3]
Star Trek Movies [11]
    [ The original release of Star Trek II and TV Show discs I
will sell ]
Stargate [6]
Dark City [1]
Blade [2]
Metropolis Restored Version [1]
The Mummy -1932 [1]
The Thing - 1982 [1]
The Time Machine [2]
The Day The Earth Stood Still [1]
"Criterion Collection" edition.[2]
Anything with the following Actors
    Arnold Schwarzenegger [13]
    Pierce Brosnan [7]
    Brendan Fraser [6]
    Vin Diesel [8]
    Jackie Chan[4]
    Owen Wilson[6]
    George Clooney[8]

I also have the following VHS movies for sale:
Original Crew Start Trek Movie matching box set of  5 + 1 with
movies 2-5 never even opened
Alien 1-3 box set
Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace
.
Full DVD listing again can be found at:
http://home.swbell.net/dec2955/id48.htm