Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: OT: DVD's For sale

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: OT: DVD's For sale
From: "David E Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 01:05:42 -0500

Yes I have a Pay-Pal account and most DVD's have only been
watched once.

But of course any shipping would be extra if you are outside of
Wichita, KS..

Details could be worked out on how many you order... but you can
use a base weight of 2-DVD's = 1pound + packaging costs.  I can
stuff two DVD's into a priority mail envelope and send it for
about $4.00.. greater weights I would not have any idea.

What I could do is to ask you to pay for the DVD's ship and then
ask you to pay for the shipping after the fact....