Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Free magazines

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Free magazines
From: "Jonathan Hall" <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:33:33 -0500

I have a bunch of oldish computer magazines I would like to get rid of.  If
anyone wants them for free, please come get them.  Otherwise I'll be
throwing them away. :)

Most are PC World or PC Magazine from around 1994 - 1995.  There are a few
other misc magazines, too.  I estimate there are 60-80 magazines in all.

I'd prefer to get rid of them all in one shot, but if someone wants to
pick-and-choose, that's okay, too--just so long as I never have to see them
again :)

If there are no replies by next weekend I'll be throwing them all away.