Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Microsoft's best move

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Microsoft's best move
From: "John Alexander" <wicjra0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:15:38 -0500

Case in point: my POS '89 Chevy Lumina, that, after 202,720.3 miles and
being bashed into in more than one parking lot, still fires up every time I
put the key in the ignition. What have I had to work on? The spark plugs
have been replaced, once, oil changed on a regular maintenance schedule, a
water pump, and two heater hoses. Do I still drive it? Yes. Would I buy
another? Hell Yes!

ja