Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] July Aclug Meeting: Monday July 14

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] July Aclug Meeting: Monday July 14
From: "John Alexander" <wicjra0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:49:09 -0500

Old Chicago is on the northeast corner of 2nd and Mead. That's about 3
blocks west of Washington(thinkin' it goes Washington, Mosley, Rock Island,
Mead, but I never pay attention anymore). There is a parking garage(free)
that can be accessed from 2nd street, behind the west end of Old Town
Square, or, there is some parking in front of OC on Mead, that extends up
past the new Warren theatres.

ja