Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2003:
[aclug-L] Mame

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Mame
From: Michael Osten <mosten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 May 2003 21:32:10 -0500

I may have mentioned to a few that I'm a bit of an arcade/pinball nut.
I've got to get some of my stuff cleaned out and I thought that some of
you might be interested.  If you are a child of the 80's, you should
have some interest :) I have a couple of full machines, and many parts
if someone was interested in putting together a Mame (www.mame.net)
machine.  All sales included free email tech-support :)

Here's the list:

"Operation Thunderbolt" stand up arcade machine, two person Uzi shooter.
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=O&game_id=8925 (the picture
has no guns?).  Missing monitor bezel (ebay $30).

$200

Cocktail cabinet (great for a mame project) $75

Full size upright cabinet with 19" monitor (monitors are not warrantied,
has pacman burn-in, I have no idea if it works)Includes coin-door,
joysticks, wiring etc. $100

Full size upright cabinet, no monitor (I think) Includes coin-door,
joysticks, wiring etc. $75

Brand new 19" Imperial monitor, was/is $250 new plus the shipping
(heavy). $200