Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2003:
[aclug-L] Various computer books

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Various computer books
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:36:55 -0500

I also have various computer books, but none are linux.  They are novell
version 4, NT 4 books, and FrontPage.  I was going to take them to Good
Will or some other place like that.  They are free to anyone who wants
them.  The used books store doesn't want them.  Let me know if someone
wants them.  ~Anne