Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] Old Microsoft parody MP3

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Old Microsoft parody MP3
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:23:51 -0500

I found this MP3 while going through some old CDs.  I've put it on my web
server... it's only 32 seconds long (252k file).  The funniest part is the
out-dated attempts to poke fun at Microsoft.  The last line "4 gig drives don't
grow on trees"... My thoughts:  I would hope not!  Who needs more trash? ;)
http://tumnus.oneboxinc.com/~jonhall/microsoft.mp3