Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] More Pentium PC's for sale... TODAY!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] More Pentium PC's for sale... TODAY!
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:05:49 -0500 (CDT)

Just a reminder that this sale is today (Saturday).  We've had very few
PC's reserved, so if you want more than one, show up any time, 1-4 PM, and
we'll sell you as many as you want.

No UPS's are available at this time... we're still working on getting them
from the company that's surplussing them.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
You can tell the character of a man by the friends he keeps.