Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: GTK book at compusa

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: GTK book at compusa
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:49:38 -0600

I found XML by Exapmle at CompUSA last weekend marked down to $14.95 and
it looks easy enough for me to understand.  I feel like I am down to one
brain cell also (stress?) and it took 3 cups of coffee to jump-start it
this morning.  During the week I don't worry about it, my current job
barely requires any brain cell activity.  The owner axed my job position
and cut my pay by 30%.  My new job has better pay and sounds a lot more
interesting, but it is still working with windoze.   :-(
Right now the job pays the bills and that is what is most important.  ~Anne