Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Question
From: Kirk Lancaster <lancaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:49:06 -0600

The Kansas Board of Regents passed a motion today to make CollegeNet
(CN for an abbreviation) (http://www.collegenet.com) the online college
application service for KU, KUMC, KSU, WSU, ESU, FHSU and PSU.
The BoR also voted to raise the application fee from $25 to $30; for
students who apply online, CN will get $5 of the $30 fee.
I used http://validator.w3.org and found that CN not HTML 4.01 complaint.
(What a surprise!)

An important question (to me) is whether some browsers will have trouble with
CN.  Has anyone used Blynx before?  Will it work with CN?
(I do not use lynx much; it does not seem to me to work well with CN,
but this might reflect my lack of experience with lynx.)
Konqueror (KDE 2.2) does not work but Mozilla does work, as far as
i can tell.