Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Companies, names, and data used in examples.

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Companies, names, and data used in examples.
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:24:52 -0600

> So many computer users are in absolute denial that their computer has a
> virus!  I feel like saying that it is either a virus or an inferior
> operating system.

what? i don't have a virus... not me... no, just because i download millions
of programs from P2P programs and run them w/o checking them doesn't mean i
can get a virus! :P  hahaha

> I deal with the hassles everyday and it is really
> getting old.  I feel like saying "Just get and use an anti-virus progam
> and shutup!"  I know that one of the techs told a customer that over the
> phone and she complained to management to no end.

yah, i remember working as a tech @ tabor college clearing out happy99 as a
full-time job! :P  non-computer-geeks just don't understand (hmm, someone
should do a parody of the Fresh Prince classic w/ those lyrics) :)

gLaNDix