Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: This is the coolest

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: This is the coolest
From: bruce <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:21:55 -0500

On Friday 04 October 2002 10:40 am, you wrote:
> I haven't tried it under mozilla or linux, but it worked
> under opera.

Works for me in Linux w/ opera and Mozilla.  With Konqueror, I
get the picture, but no sound.

When I was growing up, the words to music were enunciated and
understandable, there was a tune or melody, and the drums were
in the background ( not dominant).  No offense intended, but
the music on the Viking thing is just noise to me.  The video
was rather good so it was cool, but not the coolest.

Old fashioned,
bruce