Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: DSL

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DSL
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:28:57 -0500

Is Hubris really cheaper?  I don't know what their special rate is...

But consider the cost of new equipment, etc.

For just 6-7 months, would you really save anything?

Even if you would save $ with hubris, would you save enough to be worth the
hassle of changing equipment and living with just one IP?

-- Jonathan