Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2002:
[aclug-L] DSL

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] DSL
From: "Brent" <overlord_q@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:46:17 -0500

Might possibly be a double post but here I go again:

Friend recommended Hubris for DSL, but I'm in a slight problem.  I got cox
'HSI' right now, but I'm moving to in town Hutch, and it'd be cheaper to
switch to DSL with Hubris' special going on now, few problems.  The first is
the term length, it says on the page that for the special you have to
subscribe for a 1 year term, which kinda sucks since I'm only going to be
here another 6-7 months, the second, is only get 1 IP, I got 2 boxen.
Anybody got any ideas on what I could do? Some other provider?  All else
fails, try to strike a deal with Hubris?