Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: sctelcom?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: sctelcom?
From: "Koji Hayakawa" <sylf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:29:38 -0500

> -----Original Message-----
> From: discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:discussion-bounce@xxxxxxxxx]On
> Behalf Of Stephen S.
> Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:56 PM
> To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [aclug-L] Re: sctelcom?
>

> Cable TV  != Cable Internet.

Yeah, I agree.  But here's one thing I know from experience.  Towns like
Hesston are not yet saturated by broadband users.  For that matter, I don't
know if they ever will be.  And I know that Hesston did get RoadRunner cable
internet service.  If Cox didn't change that situation after the take over
of the internet service, then they should still have the service.

Yeah, internet connection in Hesston was fast, always, guaranteed.  Nothing
like in Wichita, where the load really depends on the load around your
neighbor.