Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Icecast/IceS question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Icecast/IceS question
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:01:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hey, has anyone gotten one of the various web-based Icecast UI's working
in FreeBSD?  I *tried* globecom Jukebox (my personal fav, because of
albums and cover art), but unfortunately the FBSD patches are not yet
completely working.  I've "settled" with trying Otto instead, but it just
plays the same song over and over (from what i've read, it's due to 1.)
how ices works and 2.) that otto doesn't completely use ices the way it's
supposed to).  I'm trying to contact the author of Otto to see if he can
either fix (or help me fix) otto to use ices properly or help me get the
patch for ices to work properly (the patch included w/ otto is for an
older version of ices).

If anyone has any suggestions/input, i'd be greatful!

gLaNDix