Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Mailing lists

To: "aclug Discussion (E-mail)" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Brown <chrisb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:39:50 -0500

(self serving question)
Is there any possibility that a monday meeting might include brief
installation and discussion of mailing list management software on, say for
argument's sake, 2 of the mail programs like sendmail and another?

(/self serving question)

I would like to offer the use of my office board room space for a Saturday
Linux Build/Install day in September, (after labor  day of course),
management has okay'd 2 out of 4 saturdays a month. I will provide the
space, ac, electrical (no more than 10 pc's for the build due to electrical
constraints), a switch that gives access to a business class DSL.

Christopher Brown
Network Manager
Kansas Credit Union Association
316-942-7965  voice