Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] AT Motherboard

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] AT Motherboard
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:14:00 -0500

'Opp!'

I don't know how I did it.. but it seems that some how I broke the keyboard
connector on my old AT system! (Pushed cabinet back and keyboard has stopped
working and the plug is now loose!)

In a way I was lucky!  I had set the BIOS not to stop on errors!

So my little "Weather Channel" computer is still working!!

As much as I loved this AT case by 'Enlight' due to the number of drive bays
and "snap" together case.

Unless somebody knows where I can get an 'AT' P-233MMX motherboard cheap?
With at least four PCI slots and uses 72pin simms.

If all else fails I will just build myself a new computer to meet my
needs... I know that I could build a 'Duron' 800mhz for about $110
(Case+MB+CPU) and pull parts from other systems.

--David