Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Ra-Con 2k2. Anyone from here going?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Ra-Con 2k2. Anyone from here going?
From: Patrick Klee <misterp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 14:54:31 -0500

Hi,
        I know Clint might go, but just in case him or this list hasn't heard
about it.
        http://www.ra-con.com is coming to Wichita Century II expo hall.
Things like an Unreal 2 tourney and D&D sanctioned tourneys.
There is all day activities in the day and evening at Century II, while
all night gaming tournaments at the Hyatt.  They say they will be
carding for some games, cause they have ratings.  If anyone is
interested, I am reserving a couple of rooms at the Hyatt so I can go to
the tourneys there and then go to sleep whenever.

Anyway, just thought I would let all you scifi fans know.