Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] [announce] July Aclug Meeting: Monday, July 8: Where We Go Fro

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] July Aclug Meeting: Monday, July 8: Where We Go From Here
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 13:40:57 -0500

The topic for the July meeting has been changed from what was announced at the
last meeting, due to our presenter being out of town. Instead, we are going to
have a 6 month follow-up meeting on what we want out of Aclug. We also plan to
take 30 minutes or so discussing the Aclug.org Website, deciding what we want in
terms of content and features.

As always, the meeting will start at 7:30pm in Rm 260/261 of Jabara Hall on the
Wichita State University Campus. Any changes in the meeting room will be noted
outside Rm 260/261.

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx